Let an old woman go!

Am I the only one who is offended by the brouhaha surrounding the death of my monarch? How huge is the sense of entitlement of the royal house that they expect me to be affected by their bereavement?
When I receive my condolence message from Charles III on the death of my mother, (I've been waiting 11 years) I will glady give him a call and commiserate. Until then, to me, Elizabeth was a highly privileged old woman, who did nothing to impact my life, except waste money on horses and such friperie, which I somehow paid towards, and she should now be allowed to rest in peace, so that I can get on with my life, uninterrupted. 
Until then let the unsettled weather express the reality of our economic woes and prospects in Tory Britain. 

Popular posts from this blog

Debt mounting.